1913 Days Celebrations - This event has already occurred
Friday, June 15, 2018 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Arts and Culture
- Free Events
- Special Events
Consider yourself invited to our 1913 Days Celebrations, June 15-17, 2018!
Friday, June 15, 2018
Sylvan Lake Farmers Market
- 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- 5104 Lakeshore Drive (old waterslide site, beside Chateau Suites)
- Something for everyone! Fresh fruits and veggies, baking, meats, frozen foods, wines, cheese, dips, preserves, treats, crafts of all varieties, soaps, clothing, concessions and much more!
- Small amount of on-site parking and pay-parking on the street.
1913 Days Street Festival
- 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Lakeshore Drive (50 Street to 46 Street)
- Street performances, buskers, circus activities, face painting, inflatables, food trucks and so much more!
- $5/child for unlimited circus activities, inflatables, face painting and glitter tattoos.
- 4:00 PM - The Great Balanzo
- 4:45 PM - Parker Doodlebug's Magic Show
- 5:30 PM - Schuyler's Comedy Juggling Show
- 6:15 PM - Lindsay's Comedy Circus Show
- 7:00 PM - Flyin' Bob
Saturday, June 16, 2018 - Schedule of Events
Sunday, June 17, 2018 - Schedule of Events