Centennial Street Market and Music Series
Saturday, July 20, 2019 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Upcoming Dates:Saturday, July 27, 2019 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 3, 2019 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 10, 2019 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 17, 2019 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 24, 2019 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
5012 48 Avenue, Sylvan Lake, AB
View on Google Maps
Arts and Culture
Join us on Centennial (50) Street, in Lions Park, every Saturday, July through August, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
We're featuring workshops, activities, local artisans, live music and artists!
July 6: Vintage Garden Party!
- Yoga: Free at 10am to 11am (located Town Hall Park) - Balance Studios
- Big Blue Bouncy House
- Teddy Bear Picnic: 11am to Noon with Sylvan Lake Library. Bring Your Teddy Bear!
- 35,000 Lady Bug Release: Noon
- Crochet Beginner Class: 10am to 11:30am - Grandma's Crazi Crochet (4 classes: $50) Call Michelle at 403-307-5755 to register.
- Tassel Earring Workshop: 1pm to 4pm with Tessa M Designs- register at Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/tassel-earring-workshop-tickets…)
- Paint Your Own Furniture Workshop: 10am start - Ugly Duckling Design - Email Melissa at Mel_katie@icloud.com
- Forever Bee
- Boss Novas Band: 1pm to 3pm - Bring Your Own Lawn chair
- Simone Rose Le Sann: SLS Artwork
- Clay Slayer Crafted: Pottery
*Located in Lions Park